Aptamil 2 Follow On Milk Powder Formula 6-12 Months
Baby Milk Suitable For 6-12 Months
Dairy-Based Blend (of which 28% is Fermented) [Lactose (from MILK), Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil), Skimmed MILK, Demineralised Whey (from MILK), Whey Concentrate (from MILK), Calcium Phosphate, FISH Oil, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Vitamin C, Sodium Citrate, Emulsifier (SOY Lecithin), Inositol, Magnesium Chloride, L-Carnitine, Antioxidant (Ascorbyl Palmitate), Nicotinamide, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin E, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin B12], Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS) (from MILK), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Whey Protein (from MILK), Magnesium Hydrogen Phosphate, Oil from Mortierella Alpina, Sodium Chloride, Taurine, Ferrous Sulphate, L-Tryptophan, Zinc Sulphate, Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate, Uridine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Adenosine 5'-Monophosphate, Inosine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Manganese Sulphate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D3
Approx. 1 beaker; No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.8g): 7; Quantity of water per feed: 210ml, 7fl oz
After 6 months, once weaning is established, we recommend giving your baby about 1 pint (500-600ml) per day. Aptamil® Follow On Milk is specially formulated to help meet the increased nutritional needs of infants from 6 to 12 months. This information is given as a guide only. Consult your healthcare professional if you require more advice.
Important: Always use the scoop provided, please note the colour of the scoop in this pack may change from time to time.
How to use this pack
To open, remove tamper evidence strip on the rim of pack.
There is a handy leveller built into the pack. Store your scoop in the lid so that it is kept safe and secure.
Click the lid securely shut to keep your powder fresh.
Preparing your baby's feed
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
1) Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers' instructions.
2) Boil 1 litre of freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes and no longer. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised beaker. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
3) Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
4) Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful. Place the sterilised lid on the beaker and shake immediately, vertically and vigorously for at least 10 seconds, until the powder is dissolved.
5) Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
Important feeding and storage advice
Make up each feed as required.
For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds, discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours.
Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby's feed.
Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
Essentio Price £10.75 for 800g
Free Delivery within 24 hrs to 36 hrs